Tuesday, June 28, 2011

RED DRESS AND ROUND GLASSES


BACK HOME I was so happy to return home and see all my family, friends and James. Even though my week in Zermatt was marvelous I have missed all my folks and could't wait no longer to see them all. Also back in Lausanne, my little streets I know so well. Feels good.


The other day I received a package from FABISHOES.IT, such an amazing gift. The packaging is gorgeous, with a dark blue pearl box and a satin dark blue bag, the fabi shoes look like a little treasure I couln'd wait to wear. You guys absolutely have to check their online store, they are an Italian brand and their shoes are pure jewels. Here I am wearing some peep toe high heels made of soft silk, so comfortable and beautiful at the same time. Also just got this red dress from Q2.com.es which is also a great online web-sotre that sale incredibly beautiful garments.


DRESS  : http://www.q2.com.es / SHOES : http://www.fabishoes.it / GLASSES : Vintage / BELT : H&M 


No comments:

Post a Comment